International Surrey Football is seeking a new, dedicated, Head of Media, to manage and build Surrey’s social media and website content, with the option to develop their own team to manage the responsibilities required. A successful candidate will work with both our men and women’s team to provide regular content for social media posts and drive traffic towards ISF’s website and online store.
As with all roles within International Surrey Football, this is a voluntary position.
Due to current restrictions no face to face interviews will be arranged at this stage, instead initial questions will be managed via email as a first stage process and a video/face to face interview will be arranged for later in 2021.
A successful candidate will be required to report to the ISF President and the Heads of Men and Women’s football depending on work required, and will be expected to be involved in the following activities;
- To formulate and implement social media activity across the club in order to raise awareness, drive business and enhance reputation.
- Lead on the management of International Surrey Football’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Ensuring all social media communications bear a consistent and agreed message.
- Undertake proactive social media work, to include developing new content & features.
- Create video and written content for the International Surrey Football social media accounts.
- Managing video recordings and live streams of International Surrey Football games, either in person or by third party, and upload onto WatchISF,
- Ensure that social media interactions are responded to in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Leading and implementing the digital communication strategy.
Most work will be complete remotely, but some on-site work will be expected, attendance on matchday is expected unless approved otherwise prior to matchday, and limited additional on-site plans and meetings may be made based on the required tasks.
You will be provided;
- Access to the ISF Men and Women’s Twitter account,
- Access to the ISF main website,
- Access to the ISF Youtube and Mycujoo accounts,
An applicant will have;
- Excellent IT and administration skills,
- Great verbal and written communication,
- Excellent organisation and a good eye for detail,
- Works well under pressure,
- Is able to problem-solve,
- Must have integrity and discretion when handling personal information,
- Deal with correspondence promptly,
- Self-motivated to complete and seek new tasks,
- Be based in or within a reasonable travel distance of Surrey,
The role would suit someone who is currently studying a Media, Journalism or English Literature degree at University. Interested applicants are encouraged to send a CV and covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline; Midnight 12th March 2021