With work continuing to ensure the delivery of Surrey’s May fixtures and other friendlies as well as the debut of the first Surrey women’s team, one eye remains on longer-term sustainability and expansion, that is why we’re announcing details for our plans to confirm our search for a principal sponsor to support the next stage of growth for the Surrey Men’s Football Team.
This sponsorship would not initially be extended to the International Surrey Football Senior Women’s Football team for the foreseeable future as it is hoped and intended that an environment to expand our new sponsorship, to be announced soon, is available.
It is intended that the sponsorship would run from the earliest opportunity in 2020, although some aspects may not be implemented until January 1st 2021 and would run until a minimum end date of December 31st 2022, although a sponsor will be given the first opportunity to refuse or negotiate an extension of the sponsorship period at their own discretion although International Surrey Football may continue to use certain aspects of the agreement such as kit beyond this deadline if no extension is agreed while a new sponsor is sought.
What is International Surrey Football offering?
- Exclusive front of home shirt (no sleeve or back of shirt sponsors to ensure a cleaner brand) starting 1st January 2021 (2-years minimum coverage offered),
- Exclusive front of away shirt (no sleeve or back of shirt sponsors to ensure a cleaner brand) starting 2020 (2.5-years minimum coverage offered),
- Exclusive front of shirt coverage (no sleeve or bank of shirt sponsors to ensure a cleaner brand) for any new teams (futsal, beach soccer, etc) launched by ISF during the sponsorship period (1-year minimum coverage offered),
- Exclusive polo shirt coverage for technical staff and players starting 2020 (2.5-years minimum coverage offered),
- Exclusive tracksuit coverage for technical staff and players starting 2020 (2.5-years minimum coverage offered),
- Gold tier sponsorship of 2021 & 2022 Southern Frontier Cup (Option to sponsor the 2020 edition at a reduced rate),
- 2 shirts (home, away and/or goalkeeper versions) will be produced, framed and delivered to the sponsor,
- Replica shirts featuring the sponsors logo will be available for purchase online or at Surrey home games, restrictions on the inclusion of the logo for youth kits may be imposed on certain sponsors such as alcohol, gambling or others at the discretion of International Surrey Football, sponsors will be notified if their logo would not be featured on any youth-sized replica kits, starting 2020 (2.5 years minimum coverage offered),
- Pitchside A-frame advertising banner, to be placed in the middle of the pitch during warm ups and pre-match handshake, moved to the side of the pitch during matches, only available at Surrey home friendlies and sponsored Southern Frontier Cup games,
- Website sponsorship coverage, including website footer image and header advert starting summer 2020 (2.5 years minimum coverage offered),
- Printed media coverage on all Surrey match posters, programme covers and other generic promotional flyers and materials starting 2020 (2.5 years minimum coverage offered),
- 1 Full-page programme advert for all Surrey home games and the Southern Frontier Cup for the duration of the sponsorship starting 2020 (2.5 years minimum coverage offered),
- Up to 10 tickets for every Surrey home game and each round of the Southern Frontier Cup for the duration of the sponsorship starting 2020 (2.5 years minimum coverage offered),
- Up to 5 spaces on any coach travel for Surrey away games played within the British Isles for the duration of the sponsorship starting 2020 (2.5 years minimum coverage offered) and subject to coach travel being made available for all fans,
Perspective sponsors would be given the opportunity to choose 1 of 3 payment plans;
- Single Payment
- 2-part Instalments
- 5-part Instalments
While a 2.5-year deal is being offered, negotiations can allow for a longer or shorter sponsorship period.
Both the sponsor and International Surrey Football will be given the opportunity to discuss potential extension with no obligation to commit 6 months prior to the end of the sponsorship period (from 30th June 2022), the sponsor will be offered a revised rate and terms with may include a discount on the renewal or expansion of sponsorship coverage offered.
The sponsor will be given a 2-month period from the beginning of renegotiation talks to decline the option to extend to allow International Surrey Football the opportunity to seek a new principal sponsor, the sponsor may notify International Surrey Football of their intent to extend or not prior to the start of the renegotiation period in 2022.
Who should interested sponsors contact?
Interested potential sponsors are encouraged to contact the team directly, this can either be done through our website’s contact form, here.
Alternatively, they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get in contact with 2 days