International Surrey Football is seeking a Commercial Director to lead ISF’s commercial goals and lead the growth of its retail, ticketing, public awareness and sponsorship sectors.
You’ll be required to develop a plan for ISF’s commercial growth developing 4 key areas. You’ll be free to introduce and create your own team to handle each sector.
- Retail: Managing the promotion and sale of all retail items from shirts, pin badges, scarfs and more, through online or matchday sales,
- Ticketing: Expanding Surrey’s existing ticketing structure to support online sales and card payments at the gate,
- Public Awareness: Participation in public engagement opportunities at non-ISF fixtures for fan interaction and retail opportunities,
- Sponsorship: Expanding ISF’s existing and growing sponsorship network and growing potential sponsorship opportunities,
Your goal will be to help International Surrey Football to become financially self-sufficient through commerical opportunities available through the above key areas. It is also encouraged that you build a team to assist in these areas and delegate where possible.
The role is voluntary and will require travel across Surrey to meet with potential and existing clients as well as participating in public awareness events, however, you’ll have control to negotiate time and dates for all engagements and be responsible for managing your own engagements.
The role will be voluntary (as are all ISF positions) and can be done primarily remotely, but travel to and around Surrey may be required. Travel expenses may be discussed based on job performance.
Hours per month:
5-20 recommended but it is at the discretion of the Commercial Director to set a working schedule that is manageable around other commitments. Additional time may be required based on the demands of the role.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients,
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities,
- Be based in or within a reasonable travel distance of Surrey,
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a CV and covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org